Starting as low as
Hot Texas summers have made a working air conditioner a requirement for every home. Luckily, you don't have to sweat it when your AC needs repairs. Instead, you can sign up for Reliant AC/Heat Protect, provided by Allied Warranty.
By paying a small amount each month, you can help offset up to $1,500 of your HVAC repair bills.* The monthly fee can be added to your Reliant electricity bill to make payments even easier.
|Plan||Cost||Claim Amount||Claim Limit (year)|
|Basic||$9.99/month||$500 per claim||$5,000|
|Premium||$19.99/month||$1,000 per claim||$10,000|
|Elite||$29.99/month||$1,500 per claim||$15,000|
|$500 per claim|
|$5,000 claim limit (year)|
|$1,000 per claim|
|$10,000 claim limit (year)|
|$1,500 per claim|
|$15,000 claim limit (year)|
Note: There is a $60 service call fee.
What you get
- Up to a total of $15,000 in annual coverage ($1,500 per claim)
- Two discounted AC/heater tune-ups per year (One tune-up covers one system)
- Service technicians who are licensed, insured and background checked
- Your home's central cooling and heating systems and ductwork
- Leaks and all components and parts that affect operation on one system
- Leaks in accessible refrigerant lines and accessible ductwork from the cooling unit to the connection at register or grill
Who can get it
Residential homeowners who live in a single-family home, townhouse or condo