Putting health and safety first.
When our HVAC techs visit your home, they sanitize their hands, wear gloves, masks and shoe covers, and observe social distancing.
Hot Texas summers have made a working air conditioner a requirement for every home. Luckily, you don't have to sweat it when your AC needs repairs. Instead, you can sign up for Reliant AC/Heat Protect, provided by Allied Warranty.
By paying a small amount each month, you can help offset up to $1,500 of your HVAC repair bills.* The monthly fee can be added to your Reliant electricity bill to make payments even easier.
- $500 per claim
- $5,000 claim limit (year)
- $1,000 per claim
- $10,000 claim limit (year)
- $1,500 per claim
- $15,000 claim limit (year)
Note: There is a $60 service call fee.
What you get
- Up to a total of $15,000 in annual coverage ($1,500 per claim)
- Two discounted AC/heater tune-ups per year (One tune-up covers one system)
- Service technicians who are licensed, insured and background checked
- Your home's central cooling and heating systems and ductwork
- Leaks and all components and parts that affect operation on one system
- Leaks in accessible refrigerant lines and accessible ductwork from the cooling unit to the connection at register or grill
Who can get it
Residential homeowners who live in a single-family home, townhouse or condo