Now is a great time to go solar! The Reliant Solar Sell Back plan is a smart way to complement your solar lease by choosing to receive credit for any excess electricity you generate and return to the grid. Read on to see how you can benefit while also giving back to the grid.
Call 1-866-735-1214 between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to enroll.
Sell Back Details
- An affordable month-to-month, indexed plan1
- No long-term contract requirements
- Gives you an opportunity to earn a monthly credit for any surplus electricity you generate and return to the electric grid.2
- If you lease through NRG Home Solar, another trusted company in the NRG family, Reliant will credit your solar lease $10 every month you are on the plan.
How It Works
- Make a commitment to go solar and install solar PV systems on your home.
- Once interconnected, sign up for the Reliant Solar Sell Back plan and complete your Grid Contribution Agreement.
- Begin receiving credit for any excess electricity you generate and put back on the grid. Credits will be automatically applied to your monthly Reliant bill.2