Now is a great time to go solar! The Reliant Solar Sell Back plan is a smart way to complement your solar lease by choosing to receive credit for surplus electricity you generate and return to the grid. Read on to see how you can benefit while also giving back to the grid.
Call 1-866-735-1214 between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to enroll.
Sell Back Details
- An affordable indexed month to month plan1
- No long-term contract requirements
- Choose to have your sell-back savings automatically credited to your monthly Reliant bill for surplus electricity generated and returned to the grid.
- If you lease through NRG Residential Solar Solutions, Reliant will credit your solar lease $10 every month you are on the plan2
How It Works
- The Reliant Solar Sell Back plan is for people with solar PV systems installed at their home.
- Sign up for the Reliant Solar Sell Back plan and complete your Grid Contribution Agreement to have sell-back savings automatically credited to your monthly Reliant bill for surplus electricity generated and returned to the grid.
- With the Solar Sell Back Plan, the price changes on the 15th of each month and is determined on the monthly closing NYMEX natural gas prices.
- This plan is not available in all areas and requires a provisioned smart meter to be configured by your TDSP to enroll.