Get everything you need to manage your account and electricity usage in one place. Create an account today to pay bills faster, sign up for paperless and average billing, view your usage history and more.
Everything should have its place. Your mail goes on the console table. Keys get hung by the front door. Dishes in the cabinet beside the microwave. Wouldn’t it be nice to have everything in one place? Get all the information you need about your electricity usage — in one place — with Account Management.
How It Helps
- Pay your bill online or program automatic payments.
- See your projected bill to help you budget.
- Compare your usage from week to week.
- Receive text alerts.
- Establish a budget and monitor your spending versus budget.
- View your electricity usage compared to similar homes in your geographic area.
- Check account information.
- Track your history and compare current usage to previous totals.
- Sign up for the Reliant Weekly Summary Email.
Account Management consolidates all of your energy-saving tools. Access the following features, and more — all from your Account management dashboard:
Sent directly to your phone, Reliant AccountAlerts help you manage your electricity budget. You will receive text alerts that notify you:
- Five days before your bill is due
- When your current cost exceeds your budget
- When your projected bill exceeds your budget
- When you exceed your daily usage
- When your daily usage spikes by 25 percent
See how this innovative tool compares your home’s usage to similar homes in your area.*
- Get a comparison with an average of more than 20 similar homes based on type of home (single-family or multi-family), location, age of home, size of home, type of heating source (gas or electric) and whether the home has a swimming pool.
- Receive daily electricity usage compared to similar homes.
- View electricity usage broken down by average neighbors and efficient neighbors.
How To Get It
Log in to gain access to your Account Management dashboard.