Hello! Thank you for being a Reliant customer.
Get everything you need to manage your account and electricity usage in one place. Create an account today to pay bills faster, sign up for paperless and average billing, view your usage history and more.
Everything should have its place. Your mail goes on the console table. Keys get hung by the front door. Dishes in the cabinet beside the microwave. Wouldn’t it be nice to have everything in one place? Get all the information you need about your electricity usage — in one place — with Account Management.
How It Helps
- Pay your bill online or program automatic payments.
- See your projected bill to help you budget.
- Compare your usage from week to week.
- Receive text alerts.
- Establish a budget and monitor your spending versus budget.
- View your electricity usage compared to similar homes in your geographic area.
- Check account information.
- Track your history and compare current usage to previous totals.
- Sign up for the Reliant Weekly Summary Email.
Account Management consolidates all of your energy-saving tools. Access the following features, and more — all from your Account management dashboard:
Sent directly to your phone, Reliant AccountAlerts help you manage your electricity budget. You will receive text alerts that notify you:
- Five days before your bill is due
- When your current cost exceeds your budget
- When your projected bill exceeds your budget
- When you exceed your daily usage
- When your daily usage spikes by 25 percent
See how this innovative tool compares your home’s usage to similar homes in your area.*
- Get a comparison with an average of more than 20 similar homes based on type of home (single-family or multi-family), location, age of home, size of home, type of heating source (gas or electric) and whether the home has a swimming pool.
- Receive daily electricity usage compared to similar homes.
- View electricity usage broken down by average neighbors and efficient neighbors.
How To Get It
Log in to gain access to your Account Management dashboard.
Help the environment and reduce mailbox clutter by signing up for paperless billing. Your bill will be delivered straight to your email inbox every month.
With paperless billing, you don't have to keep track of a paper statement, plus you get the added perk of helping the environment by saving paper.
How It Works
- Cut down on mailbox clutter
- Confirm receipt of your payments
- Check your usage history
- Help save about 2,000 trees a year*
*Based on paperless customer count of 272,370 as of September 2014. Environmental impact estimates were calculated using the Environmental Defense Paper Calculator.
Forget worrying about due dates or late payments by having each month's bill paid automatically with a credit card, debit card or bank account.
You can forget worrying about due dates or late payments when you have each month's bill paid automatically. Choose which option works best for you, and breathe easy, knowing your bill is taken care of every month.*
Automatic Bank Draft
Quickly and easily pay your electric bill each month by having it drafted directly from your bank account. Regular payments will be debited from your bank account when they are due, ensuring your bills are paid on time every time. You’ll still get a copy of your electricity bill so you can review it before paying. And it's risk-free; you can change to a different payment method at any time.
Automatic Credit Card Pay
Be sure your bill is paid on time, every time when you have it paid automatically from your credit card. Regular payments will be charged to your credit card when they are due. Plus, you’ll receive the benefits of any rewards that your credit card company may already offer, such as frequent flier miles or program points. It's risk-free; you can change to a different payment method at any time.
Already a Reliant Customer?
Log in to your account and sign up for automatic payments.
- Understanding Your Bill
- 24/7 service and support is available at 713-207-7777 or 1-866-222-7100.
With the Reliant App, you can monitor your usage, pay your bill and get customer support 24/7.
With the Reliant App, you can monitor your usage, pay your bill and get customer support 24/7. Stay informed and connected wherever you go, and keep the power of Reliant at your fingertips. Click the badges below to download the Reliant App on your mobile device.*
How It Helps
Pay your bill quickly and easily, track your current usage, sign up to receive alerts about your account, manage your account settings and contact Customer Care all with a few simple taps. You can even choose to save your login credentials so you don’t need to worry about forgetting your password.
How It Works
The intuitive interface of the Reliant App makes managing your Reliant account a breeze. Take advantage of all of the benefits the App has to offer:
- Pay Bill: Save your payment info within the App to quickly pay your bill with credit card or bank account. Easily locate important bill information so you never have to worry about missing a due date.
- Track Usage: Get your electricity usage details at a glance and break down the results by day, week, month or year. See your projected bill and even compare your current usage with your previous usage and other homes around you.**
- Stay Alert: Stay up-to-date with your account by signing up for Reliant AccountAlerts. Customize account alerts and get important information about your bill and current usage.
- Manage Account: Review your plan details or update your account information whenever. Easily adjust settings including your text message and email notification preferences.
- Customer Care: Help is just a tap away. Through the App, you can call our customer care representatives, email for help, report an outage, send feedback, find payment locations and view FAQs.
How to Get It
Download the Reliant App on the App Store℠ or Google Play™. Just click the badges below to get started.
*Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
**Projected bill and similar homes comparison not available for SmartStart customers. Must be a Reliant residential customer with a Texas service address and a smart meter.