Hello! Thank you for being a Reliant customer.
Get everything you need to manage your account and electricity usage in one place. Create an account today to pay bills faster, sign up for paperless and average billing, view your usage history and more.
Everything should have its place. Your mail goes on the console table. Keys get hung by the front door. Dishes in the cabinet beside the microwave. Wouldn’t it be nice to have everything in one place? Get all the information you need about your electricity usage — in one place — with Account Management.
How It Helps
- Pay your bill online or program automatic payments.
- See your projected bill to help you budget.
- Compare your usage from week to week.
- Receive text alerts.
- Establish a budget and monitor your spending versus budget.
- View your electricity usage compared to similar homes in your geographic area.
- Check account information.
- Track your history and compare current usage to previous totals.
- Sign up for the Reliant Weekly Summary Email.
Account Management consolidates all of your energy-saving tools. Access the following features, and more — all from your Account management dashboard:
Sent directly to your phone, Reliant AccountAlerts help you manage your electricity budget. You will receive text alerts that notify you:
- Five days before your bill is due
- When your current cost exceeds your budget
- When your projected bill exceeds your budget
- When you exceed your daily usage
- When your daily usage spikes by 25 percent
See how this innovative tool compares your home’s usage to similar homes in your area.*
- Get a comparison with an average of more than 20 similar homes based on type of home (single-family or multi-family), location, age of home, size of home, type of heating source (gas or electric) and whether the home has a swimming pool.
- Receive daily electricity usage compared to similar homes.
- View electricity usage broken down by average neighbors and efficient neighbors.
How To Get It
Log in to gain access to your Account Management dashboard.
Help the environment and reduce mailbox clutter by signing up for paperless billing. Your bill will be delivered straight to your email inbox every month.
With paperless billing, you don't have to keep track of a paper statement, plus you get the added perk of helping the environment by saving paper.
How it works
- Cut down on mailbox clutter
- Confirm receipt of your payments
- Check your usage history
- Help save about 3,000 trees a year*
- Understanding Your Bill
- 24/7 Service and Support
*Based on paperless customer count of 423,558 as of March 2017. Environmental impact estimates were calculated using the Environmental Defense Paper Calculator.
Forget worrying about due dates and late payments. Sign up for AutoPay and have your monthly bill paid automatically with a bank account or credit card.
Have your electricity bill paid automatically each month from your bank account or credit card.* Whichever option you choose, rest assured you'll still receive a copy of your electricity bill every month so you can review it in advance.
Besides convenience, AutoPay offers a variety of additional benefits.
- No longer worry about late fees or missed due dates.
- No longer write checks, buy stamps or drop anything in the mail.
- Receive notification of your bill amount and scheduled automatic payment date.
- You can update your payment method at any time.
- Earn reward points offered by your credit card.
Log in to your account to sign up today.
With the Reliant App, you can monitor your usage, pay your bill and get customer support 24/7.
It's never been easier to manage your Reliant account — from anywhere. Our latest 2017 updates have made monitoring your usage, paying your bill and getting customer support faster and smoother. Click the badges below to download the Reliant app today,1 and read on for more about the features we've added in 2017.
Why you should get it
The Reliant app is the quickest way to pay your bill and manage your account. In March 2017, we launched a new app for iOS, which now includes Touch ID log in functionality, speedier performance, improved usage charts and easy sign up for paperless billing, average billing, AutoPay and AccountAlerts. Pay as you Go customers now have an enhanced dashboard and a new payment calculator. Android updates are scheduled for fall of 2017.
If you haven't already downloaded the Reliant app, now is the time to make your life a little easier.
The intuitive interface of the Reliant app makes managing your account a breeze, especially with our recent updates to the iOS app. Take advantage of all of these features:
- Pay bill: Save your credit card or bank account info to quickly pay your bill each month. You can also sign up for AutoPay so you never have to worry about missing a due date, or try average billing to smooth out seasonal highs and lows.
- Track usage: Easily review how much electricity you are using by day, week, month or year. See your projected bill2 and compare past and current usage.
- Get alerts: Stay on top of your account by signing up for Reliant AccountAlerts. Receive customized text or email alerts about your projected bill, how much electricity you've used and when your bill is due.
- Manage account: Review your plan details or update your contact information. Easily adjust settings including your text message and email notification preferences.
- Ask for help: Through the app, you can call or email us, report an outage, send feedback, find payment locations and view FAQs.
- Pay as you Go customers: Customers on our prepaid plans have a more user-friendly dashboard and a new payment calculator to help decide how much money you should keep in your account at a time.
- Other recent improvements: You can now enjoy Touch ID fingerprint log in, clearer usage charts, enhanced performance speeds and an improved user interface.
How to get it
Download the Reliant App on the App Store℠ or Google Play™. Just click the badges below to get started.