Charge your electric vehicle at night and pay less.
Make driving an EV even more rewarding with the Reliant Electric Vehicle plan. You’ll pay less for the electricity you use every night from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., which means when you charge your EV at night, instead of during the day, you can save.1 Plus, with this plan, 100% of your home electricity and EV-charging power is generated from renewable energy.
- Pay less for electricity every night from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Get a $100 charging credit to use at any EVgo or ChargePoint station2
- New! Schedule your EV to charge at night from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. in the Reliant app to maximize savings3
- Support the generation of 100% renewable energy
- Enjoy no minimum usage or base charges
Charge your EV for less, every night with the Reliant Electric Vehicle plan. Sign up online now or call 1-866-RELIANT1-866-RELIANT with promo code XAHDWQ.
1 Available to all residential customers in Texas with a provisioned smart meter. Reliant Electric Vehicle plan rewards you with a price that includes a lower energy charge every night from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., when there is less overall demand. Reliant reserves the right to discontinue this plan without notice.
2 Your $100 EVgo charging credit redemption code should arrive within ten days after your next full payment has been credited to your account, provided you remain enrolled on this plan. Log into your EVgo account to redeem. Limited warranties provided by EVgo.
3 Only available to Reliant Electric Vehicle plan customers.