Transfer your Reliant service
Whether you're moving to a new house or a new apartment, transferring your Reliant electricity service is as easy as 1-2-3. Just tell us where you need power and when you need it turned on, and then confirm your request. That's it! You can even get same-day electricity service or schedule your new connection up to 60 days in advance.1
Don't forget: As a Reliant customer, you have access to exclusive tools and savings.
- Moving resources: Check out our tools and services to help make settling into your new place a little easier.
- Reliant app: Manage your account from the palm of your hand, pay your bill, and get 24/7 support.
- Weekly Summary Email: Track usage and see projected bill estimates.
- Reliant home security: Get professional monitoring, around-the-clock protection and savings of more than $100 a year.2
- Reliant home services: Save 10% on Reliant HVAC services to keep your AC and heater running smoothly all year.3
1Requests processed after 5:00 p.m. Central Time will be connected the next business day. Same-day service is offered Monday through Saturday, weather permitting, where an existing meter is in place. No connections on holidays. Enrollment and permit requirements must be met before a request can be processed. Additional charges apply.
2You must be a Reliant electricity customer with a Texas service address. Electricity Services and Security and Home Automation Services provided by Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC, d/b/a Reliant, a wholly owned subsidiary of NRG Energy, Inc. Electricity Services PUCT Certificate #10007. Security and Home Automation Services, TXB19469, 910 Louisiana Street, Houston, Texas 77002. Terms and conditions apply. For complete terms and conditions, visit reliant.com/connectterms.
3Reliant customers receive 10% off HVAC services offered by Reliant. This discount applies only to customers in Texas and can be applied to all forms of payment. Discount cannot be combined with any other offers. Services provided by Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC, d/b/a Reliant, a wholly owned subsidiary of NRG Energy, Inc. TACLB23923E. Regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599.