You can ask about the following topics using the phrases below.
To hear about your account balance and bill details, ask:
- "What is my account balance?"
- "What's my bill?"
- "When is my bill due?"
- "When was my last payment?"
- "How much did I pay last time?"
To hear about your usage, ask:
- "How much electricity am I using?"
- "What is my energy usage?"
For information about your current plan, ask:
- "What plan am I on?"
- "When is my contract up?"
- "When does my plan expire?"
If you're on the Reliant Truly Free Weekends plan, ask:
- "When does my free weekend start?"
If you ask this question and are enrolled in the Reliant Truly Free Weekends plan, Google Assistant will respond with, “Your free weekend starts at 8 p.m. Friday.” If you ask this question and are not enrolled in the Truly Free Weekends plan, Google Assistant will respond with, “Your current plan does not include free weekends. Contact Reliant for options and to see if you are eligible for the Truly Free Weekends plan.”
- You can also ask: "How much of my electricity is free?"
To get the Reliant customer service phone number, say:
- "Call Reliant."
- "What is your phone number?"
To be reminded about what you can ask through the Reliant Action, say:
To close your Reliant Action session, say: