Air Filter Delivery
Have air filters delivered to your door, right on time. With the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program, you can have fresh air year-round without remembering when to change your air filters or knowing which size to buy. Reduced allergens and increased air quality are just a click away.
- Have energy-efficient filters delivered to your door.
- Enjoy cleaner air. These air filters capture up to 30 times more dust, pollen and mold than traditional fiberglass filters.
- Keep the right size filter on hand.
- Improve the chance of extending the life of your heating and cooling system(s).
- Receive a competitive price as well as convenient billing and payment options.
- Get the same low price for shipping regardless of how many air filters you order.
How It Works
- Go to www.reliantfilters.com .
- Sign up for the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program with only a few clicks.
- Choose the air filters that work best for you.
- Look for your filters at your door very soon.
The Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program now offers an even greater variety of options in air filters for your heating and cooling systems. Choose what works best for you. Here are a few great options:
DuPont™ High Allergen Care Air Filters — Best for Allergies
- Reduces allergens, odors and mold spores
- Features electrostatic pleated air filters
- Contains OGuard™ odor reduction technology
- Provides built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Lasts up to 90 days
- Has a MERV Rating of 11
- Starts at $15.99
Arm & Hammer® Air Filters — Best for Pets:
- Features pleated electrostatic air filters with allergen and odor control
- Helps reduce common household odors, even stubborn pet odors
- Delivers unscented odor-fighting power
- Lasts up to 90 days
- Has a MERV Rating of 8
- Starts at $11.99
Accumulair® Air Filters — Best Value
- Features electrostatic pleated media
- Comes in many hard-to-find sizes
- Get an affordable performance air filter that effectively reduces allergens
- Lasts up to 90 days
- Has a MERV Rating of 8
- Starts at $8.99
- For service and support, call 1-855-501-1824
- To learn more or sign up for service, visit www.reliantfilters.com .
Why should I routinely replace my AC filters?Even the highest-quality filter can't do its job right if it's clogged with a thick layer of particles. A dirty air filter:
- May cause your cooling and heating system to work harder
- May lead to avoidable maintenance issues
- Consumes more energy and reduces the air quality in your home
- Can block your cooling and heating ducts
- May increase your electricity bill
- May make your cooling and heating system less efficient
How often should I change my air filters?Local air quality and the environment within your home can significantly affect the life of your air filter. Pets, painting and construction projects also play a part in the life of your cooling and heating system. For most homes, Reliant recommends replacing your filter every 60 days or before they become completely covered with dust or debris. This helps prevent harmful back pressure on your cooling and heating system. Changing filters more frequently can help to reduce electricity costs.
Where do I find my home’s air filter?
For most cooling and heating systems, the air filter is located in one of three locations:
- Closet unit – If the air return unit (blower) is located in a closet area, often the filter slides into a slot on the bottom of the cooling and heating system.
- Wall area – The filter may be in a return located on a wall. You’ll see a removable grill, and the filter sits behind it.
- Ceiling – The filter could be in the ceiling.
Don’t forget that if you have two inside cooling and heating system(s), you will likely need to replace two air filters at the same time.
What are my air filter dimensions?You’ll need to look at the air filters already in your home. The most common width is 1”, but height and length will vary. Most standard air filters include the dimensions on the filter frame, which you can use to select your filter. If your filter is not marked, measure it using a ruler or tape measure. If your dimensions are in fractions of an inch, round the fractional dimensions up to the nearest whole number. For a length of 17 ¾”, you’d round that dimension up to 18”. Our standard filters are exactly ½” smaller than the listed length and height. For example, a filter listed as 16” x 25” x 1” will have the dimensions 15 ½" x 24 ½". Almost all filters available today use a similar approach.
Does the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program offer custom sizes?Yes. If you don't see your size in our list of sizes, call us at 1-855-501-1824 about ordering a air filter cut to your specific dimensions. In addition to 32 common sizes, the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program can also build to order any 1” air filter. The minimum build-to-order size is 10” on the shortest side, and the maximum size is 36” on the longest side.
What is a MERV rating?MERV stands for Minimum Efficiency Rating Value. This rating allows you to compare filters. A MERV rating ranges from 1 (lowest efficiency) to 16 (highest efficiency) and tells you how well the filter captures and holds dirt and dust of a certain size.
What kind of filter should I use?Our site gives you the choice of a Merv 8, Merv 11, or a Merv 8 + carbon activation for odor control. All of our air filters are pleated with enough filter media to provide excellent filtration. In choosing between the Merv 8 (better) and Merv 11 (best), consider whether your home's cooling and heating system(s) service provider has given you a recommendation. Picking a higher MERV-rated filter is generally not the right answer. Most cooling and heating systems should use a filter with a rating no higher than 11. Older cooling and heating systems should use a filter with a MERV rating of no higher than 8. If you are looking for odor control from pet odors, for example, you should choose our Merv 8 plus carbon activation option.
How long will my filter last?Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program air filters are designed to last up to 90 days before requiring replacement. If you have pets or if you live in a dusty or pollen-rich location, you may need to replace them more often. We recommend checking your filter monthly. If you see it becoming dirty more quickly, sign into your Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program account and increase the frequency of your filter deliveries. Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program delivers filters in 30, 60 (recommended) and 90-day frequencies.
How long must I remain on the program?You can stay on the service as long as you wish. You may terminate any time by notifying the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program.
How much does shipping cost?All orders ship at the low rate of $7.99 — regardless of the number of air filters you order.
How will I be billed for the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program?After you select your size, quality and schedule, you will see your per-shipment delivery price in Step 4. We will charge your credit card for the shipment amount each time your filters are shipped. You can modify your delivery settings or cancel your service any time in accordance with the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program subscription terms. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-501-1824 with any questions.
Will the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program notify me when they ship my air filter(s)?If you supplied an email address at sign-up, we will notify you when your filter(s) ships along with tracking information.
Can I delay or reschedule delivery if I am away from home?The Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program has a unique vacation feature. Just go to reliantfilters.com and sign-in using your email address (or username) and password, or contact us at 1-855-501-1824 and we can suspend your program until you return home.
What if an air filter arrives damaged or is the wrong size?Call us at 1-855-501-1824 so we can help.
Is the Advanced Allergen Care air filter energy efficient?Yes. The Advanced Allergen Care air filter has all the efficiency characteristics of the Energy-Efficient Filter combined with high effectiveness in helping trap micro particles associated with allergies.
When will I get my first air filter?You can expect to get your first air filter as soon as five to seven days after joining the service.
How do I change my delivery schedule?Go to reliantfilters.com, and sign in using your email address (or username) and password and make the change in delivery frequency. This change will go into effect with the next scheduled air filter delivery.
I have more than one cooling and heating system. Do I have to use the same air filter type?No. One of the unique things about the Reliant Filters Made Easy® Program is that the service is designed to allow you to select a different filter type for each cooling and heating system.
I have more than one cooling and heating system. Do I have to be on the same delivery frequency?Yes. In order to keep prices low, each air filter must be on same delivery frequency. All filters will arrive together in the same shipping box.