Putting health and safety first.
When our HVAC techs visit your home, they sanitize their hands, wear gloves, masks and shoe covers, and observe social distancing.
Texas weather means a working heater is a requirement for every home. Luckily, you don't have to worry when your heater or air conditioner needs repairs.
By paying a small amount each month, you can help offset up to $1,500 of your HVAC repair bills.* The monthly fee can be added to your Reliant electricity bill to make payments even easier.
- $500 per claim
- $5,000 claim limit (year)
- $1,000 per claim
- $10,000 claim limit (year)
- $1,500 per claim
- $15,000 claim limit (year)
Note: There is a $60 service call fee.
What you get
- Up to a total of $15,000 in annual coverage ($1,500 per claim)
- Two discounted AC/heater tune-ups per year (One tune-up covers one system)
- Service technicians who are licensed, insured and background checked
- Your home's central cooling and heating systems and ductwork
- Leaks and all components and parts that affect operation on one system
- Leaks in accessible refrigerant lines and accessible ductwork from the cooling unit to the connection at register or grill
Who can get it
Residential homeowners who live in a single-family home, townhouse or condo