We'll be here for you when the storm subsides.
We can take care of many post-storm issues.
- Sewer lines may have backed up, causing plumbing problems or interfering with gas lines. Our licensed plumbers can inspect your system and make any necessary repairs.
- You may want to consider our whole-home water filtration and purification services to avoid contaminants in your drinking water.
- If sewage backed up in your home, something may be clogged. We can run a camera into your pipes to identify the blockages.
- Our technicians can also fix damaged gas lines, including any connections to a backup generator if you have one.
- Your backup generator should be inspected and tuned up after a major storm. We are licensed to perform generator inspections and repairs.
- We can inspect your HVAC system to make sure no harmful debris has collected and that the airflow and sensors are operating correctly.
- If you were flooded and lost power, one of our electricians should inspect your home and wiring.
Goal Zero Portable Battery Power
If you want battery power you can take anywhere, consider battery- and solar-powered generators and chargers from our sister company, Goal Zero®.1
The Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station uses battery power to fuel essential appliances, like your refrigerator, and electronics. It can be charged through an outlet or with a solar panel. The Yeti comes in different sizes and battery capacities — from 150 Wh to 1425 Wh. Plus, it's easy to move.
The Goal Zero Sherpa Power Pack offers medium charging capabilities in a small, lightweight package. With a 58 Wh model and a 98 Wh model, it gives you the right amount of charging power for all your small devices and electronics when your on the move. It can be charged through an outlet or solar panel.
Home Security by Reliant
If you've been thinking how comforting it would be to monitor your home even when you have to be away, check out Security by Reliant.2 Our security packages include 24/7 security monitoring along with advanced security equipment, including video cameras you can monitor from your mobile device.
Our cameras can record video clips when motion-activated, or you can use the Reliant Connect app to view live streaming video at any time.
Our security control features a cellular connection, so it will not power down if damaged and will not switch off in a power outage.
Knowing your home is safe can help you evacuate early and still keep an eye on your home.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, your home may require significant repairs. Please enter a service request, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Stay safe!
We're not disconnecting power
The grace period for customers impacted by Harvey will expire on September 30. To avoid having your service disconnected, please pay your bill before September 30 or call us at 1-866-222-7100 to discuss your options.
Tips for your home
Getting your home back on track after a major storm can be overwhelming and confusing. Follow these tips to avoid further damage.
During a storm
After a storm
If you are safe and thinking about how you can prepare for the next storm, we offer top-of-the-line backup generators from Generac® , KOHLER® and Briggs & Stratton®.3 These systems typically connect to your gas line and will automatically switch on when the power goes out.
We offer everything from 10kw systems that can power 1,500 ft2 homes to 22kW systems that can power 5,000 ft2 homes.