Services by Reliant
Home repair services
Reliant wants to help our communities rebuild in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. We offer a variety of home repair services that can help get things back to normal following the storm.
- Generator inspections & repairs
- Air conditioning services & repair
- Heating services & repair
We can take care of many post-storm issues.
- Our technicians can also fix damaged gas lines, including any connections to a backup generator if you have one.
- Your backup generator should be inspected and tuned up after a major storm. We are licensed to perform generator inspections and repairs.
- We can inspect your HVAC system to make sure no harmful debris has collected and that the airflow and sensors are operating correctly.
Purchase a new AC system
Looking to purchase a new AC system? We offer flexible payment options that fit your budget on top of the line brands like Ruud. Call 1-855-988-0600 to learn more about purchasing or financing a new system.
Backup generators from Reliant
If you want a backup generator installed in your home, Reliant offers top-of-the-line Generac® and Briggs & Stratton® generators1 — from 10kw systems that can power 1,500 ft2 homes to 22kW systems that can power 5,000 ft2 homes.
These systems are typically connected to your gas line and will automatically switch on when the power goes out.
Home Energy Checkup
Keep your home running smoothly with home maintenance, repair and charging services. Our service contractors network puts you in touch with trusted service professionals. You can test your home's efficiency and find out how to improve it with a Home Energy Checkup. You can also can order seasonal tune-ups for your air conditioner and heater.