$21.00 per month
Get help to pay interior plumbing, exterior plumbing and water heater repair bills, with a discount of 30% by purchasing Plumbing Essentials, provided by Allied Warranty, a package that includes all three services in one.*
What this bundle includes
|Claim Amount||Claim Limit (per year)|
|Exterior Plumbing Protect||n/a||$2,000 in reimbursements|
|Interior Plumbing Protect||$1,000 per claim||$10,000|
|Water Heater Protect||$1,000 per claim||$10,000|
|n/a (claim amount)|
|$2,000 in reimbursements|
|$1,000 per claim|
|$10,000 limit per year|
|$1,000 per claim|
|$10,000 limit per year|
What you get
- Help to pay a portion of interior plumbing, exterior plumbing and water heater repair bills
- A discount of 30% by purchasing this package of three services together, instead of separately
- A predictable service call fee of $60
- Licensed, insured and background-checked service providers
- Repairs and replacements for your home's interior plumbing system, including plumbing fixtures, valves, stoppages and leaks in interior water, drain, sewer or gas lines
- Repairs and replacements of up to two of your home's water heaters, including gas and electric water heaters, as well as tankless water heaters
- Repairs of breaks in exterior gas lines, water lines and sewer lines
How do Reliant Plumbing Solutions products help with plumbing issues?
When you enroll in a Reliant Plumbing Solutions product, provided by Allied Warranty, you pay a low monthly fee in case you are hit with an expensive home repair bill. Three different plans, which can be purchased separately or as a package, can help you with unexpected plumbing repair costs:
- Reliant Exterior Plumbing Protect
- Reliant Interior Plumbing Protect Reliant
- Water Heater Protect
Reliant Plumbing Essentials packages all three together at a 30% discount compared to purchasing each separately.
Why should I consider signing up for one of these plans?A typical service call fee for a home plumbing repair is $125.00, and an average plumbing repair costs $375.00. By enrolling in a Reliant Plumbing Solutions product, you can rest assured that you have support to pay those unexpected bills. Services will be provided by a licensed, insured and background-checked technician, and instead of $125.00, you pay only a $60 service fee for each claim.
How much does each plan cost, and what is included?
These plans are available for a low monthly fee, which can be added on to your monthly Reliant bill.
- Reliant Exterior Plumbing Protect: $9.99/month — for up to $2,000 total in reimbursements per year for repairs of breaks in exterior gas lines, water lines and sewer lines
- Reliant Interior Plumbing Protect: $9.99/month — for up to $1,000 per claim, with up to $10,000 total per year for repairs and replacements to your home’s interior plumbing system (i.e., plumbing fixtures; valves; stoppages; leaks in interior water, sewer or gas lines)
- Reliant Water Heater Protect: $9.99/month — for up to $1,000 per claim, with up to $10,000 total per year for repairs and replacements of up to two of your home water heaters, including gas, electric and tankless water heaters
- Reliant Plumbing Essentials: $21.00/month — combines all three of the above services for a discounted price of $21.00/month, a 30 percent discount compared to buying each product separately.
Who performs the repair services?Allied Warranty-affiliated contractors who are licensed, insured and background-checked will perform the service.
Who qualifies?These products are available to Reliant residential customers who live in a single-family home, townhouse or condo.
Once I sign up, when does my plan begin?After signing up, you will receive a welcome letter with coverage details and Allied terms and conditions. If you decide to keep the plan, your coverage will begin 30 days after your electricity service begins.
How do I schedule a service call?To schedule service, call Allied Warranty toll-free at 1-866-791-1200 or email email@example.com.
Is there a service call fee?A $60 service fee applies for each claim.
I have Reliant Plumbing Essentials. If I have two issues during one service call, do I have to pay the service call fee twice?No, you only have to pay one service call fee per visit.
Can I purchase one of these plans for my small business?No, these products are only available to residential customers at this time.
I already have a home warranty. Do I need this?Your warranty might not cover your home’s interior/exterior plumbing or water heater. You can review what these protection plans cover here and compare it to your home warranty. If you sign up for a plan today and are not completely satisfied, you can cancel at any time.
Isn't the city responsible for the exterior plumbing outside of my home?No. Generally, the homeowner is responsible for plumbing from their home to the water meter. Check with your local water authority for specifics.
Do these plans cover incidental damage due to water leaks?No. Items not covered include: restoration of walls, restoration of ceilings, landscaping damaged by plumbing failures and landscaping damaged by efforts to access the plumbing system for repairs or replacements.
What is the penalty for cancelling?You may cancel at any time with no fee or penalty by calling 1-866-RELIANT (1 866-735-4268).