Putting health and safety first.
When our security techs visit your home, they sanitize their hands; wear gloves, masks and shoe covers; and observe social distancing.
24/7 MONITORING AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Smart Home Automation
Greater energy management, control and connectivity are at your fingertips. Our smart home automation tools and devices are designed to complement your home security system while simplifying your life. Here are some tips to help you optimize your devices.
Adjust automatically with Geo-Services
Want an even more personalized experience? Sync the below devices with our Geo-Services technology. When you enable Geo-Services, your devices will automatically adjust as you approach home. It’s simple and convenient.Learn more
Away for the weekend and forgot to adjust the thermostat or turn off a light? You can adjust them right from your mobile device — managing your energy consumption with your on-the-go control.*
- Use system events or your smartphone activity to intelligently set your thermostat temperature and manage your settings remotely
- Receive an email or text alert if your system detects an unexpected high or low temperature
- Automatically adjust your thermostat to save money when it’s extremely hot or cold outside
If you’re a Reliant electricity customer, enroll your smart thermostat in our Degrees of Difference program for even greater energy savings.
- Set schedules to turn lights on and off at specific times
- Schedule time intervals by day so it looks like you’re home even when you’re away
- Remotely turn on and off any device that plugs into a standard wall socket
- Create schedules so devices come on at designated times
- Set electronics like your TV or cable box to conserve energy and automatically turn off appliances when you’re not home
- Lock that can be unlocked with the Reliant Connect app or a unique user code
- Log who uses the lock and get alerts when someone uses their user code to enter
- Create or disable unique lock codes for each user, and limit access to control when the codes can be used
Want to add any of these smart home automation products to your security package?
Security and Home Automation Services provided by Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC d/b/a Reliant, TXB19469, 910 Louisiana, Houston, Texas 77002. Terms and conditions apply. For complete terms and conditions, visit reliant.com/connectterms.